- Solo (incl.meals): R3600 per rider
- Solo (excl.meals*): R2475 per rider
- Team (incl.meals): R6900 for 2 riders
- Team (excl.meals*): R4650 for 2 riders
Entry fee includes
- Basic dome tent
- 3 x Breakfasts
- 3 x Lunches
- 3 x Dinners
- Medical support
- Goody Bag
- Event T-shirt
- Land Owners permission
- Water points with Supplies on al three days of riding
- Cape Nature Reserve Conservation permit for all three days of riding
- Entry fees includes all meals from Friday night to Monday night and a basic hiking dome tent.
- Accommodation is for 3 Nights. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 22-24 September 2018
- Upgrade to Luxury Tents are R2300 for all three nights whether 1 or 2 pax
- De Hoop Accommodation: Nicola de Kock will be in charge of the bookings. Guests can contact her as follows (ideally via email): Nicola de Kock email@example.com or (021) 422-4522
*Important information for riders entering without meals
- There will be no other food vendors to buy meals from at De Hoop Nature Reserve for the weekend of the De Hoop Vlei MTB Experience.
- The Restaurant at De Hoop Collection will not be operating within their normal hours for purposes of the Mountain Bike weekend. They will only be open for lunch and tea.