Welcome to De Hoop
- Event venue: http://www.dehoopcollection.com/
- Location: http://www.capenature.co.za/reserves/de-hoop-nature-reserve/
- GPS Coordinates : 34°27’15.08” S | 20°23’58.63” E
- Gates open at 07h00 and close at 18h00 (except Fridays – open until 19h00).
- Conservation Fee: R40.00 per person. Applies to day visitors and overnight guests. Free to WILDCARD Members
Self-drive from Cape Town
- Take N2 to Caledon. From Caledon drive through Napier to Bredasdorp.
- From Bredasdorp take the R319 to Swellendam.
- At about 6kms turn right – sign posted De Hoop / Malagas / Infanta.
- Gravel road for 35kms until you see a sign to the right – De Hoop Nature Reserve.
Self-drive from Swellendam
- Drive on N2 for 13km in the direction of Cape Town, turn left onto gravel road, signed Spitskop.
- Continue on this road for about 45km until you reach a T-junction.
- Turn left at the T-junction signed Malgas / Infanta and travel approx 2km before you turn right onto the De Hoop Pad signed BUCHU BUSHCAMP / DE HOOP.
- It is 7km from this turn off to the Main Gate of the Park and a further 8km to the office.